Saturday, August 6, 2016

Practicing a dressage test

After having so much fun in my dressage lesson I thought maybe I could think ahead to a little schooling show and do Intro with Pony. So I looked up the tests online and memorized Intro A - a short little walk/trot test. This would be good practice for me to work on geometry and timing. I think Pony is in heat today because she wasn't interested in being forward and her trot strides felt a little shorter than usual. But we did a couple practice runs and then called it a day and walked on the trails out back.

First try:



Second try:



A little wobbly in places, but not bad for first efforts! I do need to get some cones or markers for the letters, as I just went by an approximation of where I remember them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment